A cosy hotel in a cosy building
Comfort, peace, privacy
Due to the sizes of some of our rooms, our guest house is a two-star hotel. Yet the equipment and materials to be found in each of the rooms are typical of three-star hotels: fitted carpets, upholstered furniture, hotel furniture, beds, bedding. The bathrooms, although small, are also equipped comfortably.
- Our guests have 24 rooms at their disposal, located on 3 storeys, which can house from 32 to 50 people.
- There is also a reception lobby with comfortable armchairs, arranged in a manner that will make the guests feel comfortable.
- There is a direct passage between the reception lobby and the “Uprzejmie donoszę” restaurant, where we serve hotel breakfasts.
- The hotel has several private parking spaces.
In each room
- Comfortable bed and bedding pleasant to the touch
- Nice arrangement and colours of fitted carpets, walls, furniture and textiles
- Furnishings that ensure comfort of rest and work
- Bathroom with a shower, a set of towels and hotel cosmetics
- SDC electronic lock, safety in each room
- LCD TV
- Access to Wi-Fi
- Mineral water
For our guests, we prepared several types of rooms that differ in terms of size as well as the number of beds and their arrangement; from small but comfortable single rooms – ideal for short stays, to rooms of the area of 20 m2, equipped and furnished on the pattern of apartments.
On request, every day we provide our guests with typical hotel breakfasts,
which are not included in room prices.
Breakfasts can be bought in the Reception Lobby, when booking the room or checking in,
after arrival in the hotel. The additionally bought breakfasts are added to the price of the room, so the invoice only includes one item.
And the prices? Valid breakfast prices can be checked here.
Breakfasts are served at the ABC restaurant located in the hotel building.
They are in the form of a buffet with hot and cold dishes.
The hotel has several own parking spaces in front of the building. Access through the gate from the side of Aleje Jerozolimskie, street no. 32.
You should pay attention to the light signal hanging on the building wall to the right.
Only green light signals that you can enter. When the light is red, it means that a vehicle is leaving through the gate.Right beside the gate, there is a rising arm barrier; you need to take the parking ticket.
The building, the gate of which you use to enter the guest house is the Kryński tenement house from the end of the 19th century. Before the war, it served as the seat of the Main Statistical Office. You need to know that the gate is narrow as for the contemporary standards. Very narrow. Therefore, you should demonstrate utmost caution when driving in, not to damage your bumpers, mirrors etc.